SA COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS – WELLNESS & REABLEMENT WEBSITE - DISCLAIMER
The Wellness and Reablement website has been developed by the SA Collaboratives to:
- Identify and provide examples of relevant wellness and reablement resources, approaches and tools.
- Provide an accessible public website in a simple and readable format with easy navigation.
- Information on this website is made available in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of publication. However, the information is provided solely on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the matters contained or discussed herein and readers are advised to verify all relevant representations, statements, information and advice before use or application. The information on the website does not take the place of professional or medical advice.
- Links to external websites are provided throughout for convenience and information. Catalyst Foundation and SA Collaboratives take no responsibility for the content of third party websites.
- Although funding for the Collaborative Projects has been provided by the Department of Health, the material available on the website does not necessarily reflect views of the Department or those of the Australian Government.