HeadGear is a free, easy-to-use smartphone app that guides you through a 30–day mental fitness challenge designed to build resilience and wellbeing and prevent things like depression and anxiety.
Based on techniques scientifically proven to build good mental health, it features a range of simple engaging daily activities to help reduce and manage stress, improve sleep, connect better with friends and deal with difficult situations.
Activities cover topics such as:
- Relaxation, mindfulness and breathing exercises
- Coping strategies to help manage life’s challenges and reduce stress
- Being supportive to mates going through tough times
- Getting active and staying healthy
- Improving sleep
- Building meaningful connections
HeadGear is also personalised. So you’ll get to shape your own set of actions for building your mental health and wellbeing and could utilise this for your clients.
Author & Year Published : Black Dog Institute (2022)