Decade of healthy ageing: baseline report
The Baseline Report for the Decade of Healthy Ageing 2021-2030 addresses five issues:
1. Introduces Healthy Ageing, the Decade’s actions and enablers, and a pathway to accelerate impact by 2030.
2. Where are we in 2020? The report provides a first-time baseline for healthy ageing worldwide.
3. What improvements could we expect by 2030? It documents progress and scenarios for improvement.
4. How can we accelerate impact on the lives of older people? It shows how older people and stakeholders can together optimize functional ability.
5. The next steps including opportunities to boost collaboration and impact by 2023, the next reporting period.
Author & Year Published : World Health Organisation (1/01/2020)